Viewing Device Logs
Millennial Media SDK Log Outputs
You should see several events being logged from your device, including system events and events from other running programs. Is is often helpful when troubleshooting to view an ad call that you mave made such as the one below. You should provide this with any technical support request so we can quickly determine the next steps.
Sample Ad Call
Viewing Device Logs for Mobile Apps
- Open Xcode.
- Build and Run your application with the SDK installed.
- Choose View –> Debug Area –> Activate Console.
- Open Eclipse.
- Choose Window –> Show View –> LogCat.
Or, for viewing logs from the command line:
- Open the command line (command prompt on a PC or Terminal on a Mac).
adb logcatinto the command line.
To view logs for Windows Phone, do the following steps:
- Compile and run your application with the SDK installed.
- View the ouput log in Visual Studio 2010.
- Choose Window –> Show Other Window –> Output