Adding Frameworks to Your Xcode Project
- Select the project file from the project navigator on the left side of the project window.
- Select the target for where you want to add frameworks in the project settings editor.
- Select the “Build Phases” tab, and click the small triangle next to “Link Binary With Libraries” to view all of the frameworks in your application.
- To Add frameworks, click the “+” below the list of frameworks.
- To select multiple frameworks, press and hold the command key while using the mouse to click the desired frameworks.